Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last big storm for this winter (7-5)

I’m thinking we’ll be able to get into school on time Wednesday morning, and then schools will make the decision to dismiss early.  Thursday is up in the air: I’d say a delay on Thursday, but we also have an early dismissal – don’t know what they’d do about that.  If you’re from a neighboring district reading this and you have a full day planned for Thursday, I’d bet on a 2-hour delay.
FOR PEQUEA VALLEY, I predict NO DELAY, and an EARLY DISMISSAL on Wednesday (2 points up for grabs)  Thursday’s prediction will be made tomorrow, but I’m leaning toward at least a delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment