Monday, December 16, 2013

Tuesday Morning

There’s a slight possibility of a delay, if the storm really materializes really well, however, I’m not too confident in that and I think the roads will be relatively fine.  I’m thinking we’ll get just under an inch, and am officially predicting NO DELAY TOMORROW.  75-25 odds

Monday, December 9, 2013


Ok, I admit it's a little late to change my tune, but the weather forecasters changed it on all of us pretty quickly and late, too.  I honestly can't see them sending kids to school tomorrow.  I know they're waiting to make the call, since the forecast may not come true at all, but that seems unlikely with this storm.  COULD students get to school, just to turn around and get back home a couple of hours later...sure, but the snow iwll stop before we'd have to send anyone home, so we might as well wait it out.  COULD we just send everyone in at normal time and let it snow? Sure!  But that's a gamble I don't think anyone is willing to take. 

Hence, I will UPDATE my prediction to no school tomorrow.  Looks like Valentine's weekend will be one day shorter for PV.  Unless the weather decides not to materialize...

and on to Tuesday!

I call an Early dismissal tomorrow – I think they’ll play it safe, especially once they see the snow falling around noon.  I’ve also seen us get dismissed early even when there has not been any snow falling at the time.  It’s not an insignificant amount, either (1-3 inches). Don’t bet your bottom dollar though…65/35 odds.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

For Monday...

Given the 1-3 inches and then freezing rain, but some regular plain ol’ rain during the day Monday, I’m predicting a 2-hour delay.
Follow me @mrwebbpv for quicker updates...