Thursday, March 16, 2017

A second 2-hour delay?

I hear speculation that we may get another 2-hour delay tomorrow.  While I think it's certainly understandable and possible, given the condition of the roads this morning, I also consider the winds tonight won't even be half as strong, and I suspect MOST of the blowable snow will have been blown already, hence I predict NO 2-HOUR DELAY TOMORROW. But still be vigilant on the roads.  They will not be completely ok. 50-50 chance here.

Monday, March 13, 2017

About a foot?

Looking around, there are a LOT of forecasts calling for more than a foot, but I'm thinking we'll get around a foot.  Without digging around too much (too busy migrating docs, YouTube, sites, and Blogger), I'm going to predict NO SCHOOL TUESDAY, NO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY, DELAY THURSDAY.  I'm locked into Tuesday, and will change Wednesday's only if we have a super bust of this storm.