Monday, March 13, 2017

About a foot?

Looking around, there are a LOT of forecasts calling for more than a foot, but I'm thinking we'll get around a foot.  Without digging around too much (too busy migrating docs, YouTube, sites, and Blogger), I'm going to predict NO SCHOOL TUESDAY, NO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY, DELAY THURSDAY.  I'm locked into Tuesday, and will change Wednesday's only if we have a super bust of this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment