These are Mr. Webb's predictions for whether or not PV has a regular schedule, a two-hour delay, or a cancellation. *NOTE* This is only Mr. Webb's prediction - he is not consulted by administration for advice and has NO sway whatsoever on what the decision is. THIS IS MR. WEBB'S HYPOTHESIS AND NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT THE OFFICIAL DECISION MADE BY THE DISTRICT. This is for discussion and entertainment purposes only.
This one it’s all about the
timing. Most predictions are giving us enough snow to cancel school if the snow
is falling throughout the school day, but some begin Tuesday night while others
don’t start until 10am on Wednesday, giving us enough time to get students into
school and dismiss early.The call will
likely be made in the morning: if they see snow, we’ll close; if no snow, we’ll
come in. Temperatures will be warmer, so the roads should be fine if it’s not
falling too fast.Overall, I’m looking
at a 50/50 shot between school cancellation and an early dismissal.Given multiple scenarios, I’m going to
predict that Pequea Valley will cancel
school tomorrowearly in the morning in an abundance of caution, though
they may not need to (I’ve switched 4 times since I started writing this).I’d rather call for an early dismissal, but I
only see that happening if the storm COMPLETELY weakens and comes late, with
nothing on the ground come 5am.