Monday, January 29, 2018

Weird storm (4-3)


50-50 between regular day and closing. Why?
Temperatures around freezing after warm days will keep roads wet, but not icy.  Less than 100% chance of snow.  Looks light-ish. Only starting around 4am, which means not enough time to accumulate. Ending around 1 or 2pm, so no use in letting out early, as it’s better to wait for the roads to improve.
But still…if it’s hard enough in the morning that we get an inch by 6am (unlikely), then it will continue to snow during the commute, and that would close us.  However, and I know I’m betting on the positive outcome here, with my blinders on, I do think this snow will not be all that bad and the roads will be very traversable.
Also, a delay doesn’t seem to be likely, since that would only let the roads get worse before we head out, in my opinion. Hence, official prediction is…REGULAR SCHOOL DAY TOMORROW.  Currently 4-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment