Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Storm...


Perhaps I'm being a little optimistic (or pessimistic, depending on your point of view), but I don't think this will be as bad as people think.  Hence...

1st Prediction: We are NOT getting out early today.  Some may want to, given the Winter Weather Advisory, but I don’t really see us needing to get out early.  There will likely be some flurries and a little accumulation by 3:30 when the elementary busses leave, but we’ve done that before.  Although…we have also gotten out early when there hasn’t been any snow falling either…we’ll just have to see, although I don’t find it unreasonable to stay for the full day of school. 65-35 odds

2nd Prediction: I’m going to waver on this one.  I want to say that we’ll have a two-hour delay.  However, given the temperature will dip to single digits and that there will be a lot of wind (drifting snow), there may be a few transportation problems which might close schools.  All in all, though, I’m predicting a TWO-HOUR DELAY tomorrow. 51-49 odds

No comments:

Post a Comment