Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ice Storm tonight into tomorrow means...

At LEAST a delay tomorrow.  It looks like there will be enough ice and sleet early enough that the roads (especially back roads, read: Pequea Valley) won’t be treated by the morning bus routes.  I wonder if there have been some phone calls to districts about not delaying or canceling that might influence a quicker closure.  So my final call is a reluctant NO SCHOOL TOMORROW, since I think we could probably get away with just a delay, but they’ll want to play it safe, and the roads probably won’t be safe when they actually make the call.  If I'm right, I'll be up 4-2 for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment