Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Pre-Holiday Break Cancellation?

I’m seeing really only a 10% chance of us not being in school tomorrow, though it might be closer of a call than expected.  All the typical sites are calling for rain to start in the morning commute time with temperatures above freezing, and nary a call of “freezing rain”, except from WGAL saying there will be a mix of rain and freezing rain.  I wish I could be more certain of this, but there’s plenty of caution touted by MU Weather Center.  All this being said, I’ll predict NO DELAY OR CLOSING TOMORROW.  There IS plenty of wild weather coming our way, and I think Kyle Elliot presents it best here: https://www.millersville.edu/weathercenter/forecasts/weather-discussion.php  Be careful on Friday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment